Tuesday 7 February 2012

Star Template

Some of you guys might not remember, but a while ago I posted a tutorial on 'How to Make a Kawaii Star Plushie' :) And this was a really long while ago, haha >.<


I've noticed that out of all the tutorials that I don't have templates for this is the one where it gets requested the most. And just yesterday the wonderful 'osnapitzdolla' requested that I put it up, and because she's so lovely I thought I would make one xD 


Sorry by the way I don't know your name... is your name really dolla? :D Hehe ^_^ 


So for anyone else that wants to use the template, go ahead! It is given here on A4 sized paper so if you print it without resizing your plush will be the same size as mine is in the video. To download simply right click the picture and choose 'save image as' :)



No comments:

Post a Comment