Saturday 1 December 2012

Gingerbread House Template

Here is the template for my gingerbread house plush :)

I included the mini templates that I used on my house (The door, window frames, heart) but of course you don't have to use those if you prefer to design your own ^__^

Remember that you can resize the template on MS word or any picture editing software, if you want to make your gingerbread house bigger or smaller than the one I made.

To download, first click on the picture to make it bigger, then right click and choose 'save image as' 



And here is the one that I made 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I think this is adorable and was exactly what I was looking for to make this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cute! I wanna eat it! LOL! And it's unique too! thank you for sharing! I featured this in my blog: http://www.plushiepatterns.com/gingerbread-house-plush-pattern-by-tammy/

    ReplyDelete